Well, I crossed another huge mountain range on my journey to converting everything over to use my new MacBook Pro. I got my Wireless Modem working on the Mac. I also got Boot Camp up and running. The last large barrier to getting this all to work is getting Microsoft Office Installed and running. I am also installing Subversion in the background as I write this. This means I will have a source control system for my iPhone development activities as well as my web development activities. I have also installed BBedit, which integrates with Subversion. Honestly this is getting exciting. I guess I'm still a geek.